REGISTER FOR PLATINUM VIP ACCESS TO PRICING, FLOORPLANS,INCENTIVES & MUCH MORE!
- Located in the Heart area in City
- Close to subway station and Public transit
- Steps to the University of Toronto and Ryerson University
- Walk Score 99/100 & Transit Score 100/100
- Supermarket at the door step, along with many other retailers close by
DOWNTOWN EAST MARKET KEY POINTS • Fastest Growing Submarket for New Development • Absorptions are Strong and Trending Higher, max 28 days on market • Market Conditions Support Price Growth, $466,441 average price • Established Rental Market with Above Average Yields, (Studio $1,421 1Bed $1,818, 2 Bed $2,510, 3 Bed $3,942 • Scarce Opportunities for Multi-Phase Projects in the Core At ground level, the Church and Shuter frontages are dominated by a double-height 503 m² retail space, with residential lobby access at the southeast corner of the podium on Shuter Street. While the street-level retail plan is generally maintained from the initial proposal—which called for a 523 m² space—the lower levels have
Menkes was honoured to be inducted into BILD’s Half Century Club at the Economic Outlook Breakfast on October 15th, 2015.